Friday 26 August 2011

Me! Me! Me! No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour that's perfect for the Bank Holiday!

While rushing through Boots,with the well deserved Bank Holiday in store,  I thought I'd  treat myself to a fabulous nail varnish from the No 7 range (especially with the free £5 No 7 voucher I also received in Boots ).  With up to 20 colours to chose from (and not knowing where to start) I decided that I needed a vibrant colour that represented the end of the Summer, something to brighten up the day (due to the dismal rain showers) and also to take me into the evening.
I finally set my set my sights upon Me! Me!Me! the perfect eye catching candy Pink. 

Courtesy of  No 7.

The No 7 Nail colour range is priced at £7, but having my handy voucher brought the cost down to £2-Bargain!
The all new No 7 Stay perfect Nail colour collection comes with a new and improved wider brush and pigment rich colour. One coat of colour was great but I decided to apply two coats for good measure.
Now I'm ready to get the weekend started!





No comments:

Post a Comment